Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You Followers and Commenters!

Dearest Loyal Followers and Commenters,
      Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts and then to take it a step further by commenting on my posts. It really makes me feel special and like people really care about what I have to say (or...write I guess haha).

       Since most people don't check back on the comment page, I'm going to be starting a followers/frequent commenters page where I'll leave some personal love for people I feel truly deserve it. So check that out.

      For now, thank you to:
  1. KG (a loyal follower and commenter): I hope your mother makes a full and speedy recovery!! (What happened! Feel free to message me @) ShutupJennie@gmail.com!!!
  2. Melissa (a loyal follower and commenter): thank you for your feedback on 20sb! And my sign off name comes from the fact that I was I was thinking I love me and then I got to thinking about how much I love all of those people who give me support...and I Lava Juice sounds like I Love You so it's a way of saying I love you to all of the people who give me support :)
  3. Irene Cortez (a loyal follower and commenter): my very first commenter and follower! Way to get the ball rolling!! 
  4. 20 Going on 80 (a loyal follower): thanks for following! I love your  name! That's how I feel!
  5. Little Missy Me (a loyal follower and commenter): it's great to find a fellow language lover! Are you a linguistics or literature major? I'm a Spanish Literature major myself!  
  6. Remy (a very loyal follower and commenter): I've been following you for ages, and still do on both this account and on my RRR (RantsRavesRandomocity.blogspot.com) account. 


Thank you all! And if I forgot anyone, well you just let me know!! Lots of love! Keep reading! Oh, and the contest is being extended to August 19th (b/c my cats' birthday x2 because they're awesomely cute twins!!!)) is on the 18th.


Shnookums (L)(aka Choop) and Sweetie (R) rocking the lion cut

Choop in the sun. You can tell he's a
"Smoke" Maine Coon 
Sweetie "helping" me study for my Bio exam




Ta ta for now dearies!
-I Lava Juice

P.S. What do you all want to be called because I feel like loyal commenters and followers is kinda blah! 

4 comments:

Kitty said...

AW. You are adorable! Thanks for your advice on my latest post. I'm totally sticking to it. Hopefully tomorrow will prove better results.

Thank you for the mention. <3

ILavaJuice said...

You are quite welcome! I totally love my special alarm clock because it's loud and it shakes my bed a little! Want a link?

SGRMSE. said...

your cats are GORGEOUS. they remind me of salem from sabrina the teenaged witch

ILavaJuice said...

OMG I loved Salem with a passion! I was so depressed when I realized Salem wasn't really a talking cat (that show's been around a loooong time lol).

You really know how to get to a gal's heart haha!

I shall tell the cats that are now sitting on my feet that you said they look like their favorite celebrity cat!